Friday, September 10, 2010

Friends of Kiabakari

We have been working the whole day with my friends in Poland, who help me with PR stuff, websites, graphics, volunteers program etc. So, I am deeply in this mood. That is why I would like to ask all of you, who follow this blog: if you happen to be on Facebook, I would be honored if you kindly join our family of Friends of Kiabakari there and Foundation 'Kiabakari' cause. Your becoming a Friend of Kiabakari and a supporter of the cause of the Foundation 'Kiabakari' will not only be a great honor to me and my friends who support Kiabakari vision and development, but also will immensely help in spreading a word about this place, its people, its past, present and future. I would be grateful for your kind support of our work by joining us on Facebook - Friends of Kiabakari, Foundation 'Kiabakari' and clicking 'Like' button here on Facebook Kiabakari Snippets box. Thank you for your kind support - on behalf of all whom I serve here in Kiabakari. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment