Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mama

Just came back from the Rakowice cemetery in Kraków. It was dark and rainy. Close to the hour of closing the gates. Went to light a candle and pray at the grave of my Mama, Grandma and Grandpa. In just a few days I will fly to the unknown world and I do not know what to expect and what will happen. All my dreams and hopes I put in that tiny little flickering light of the candle. Asking Mama, Grandma and Grandpa to protect this journey and its outcome for the benefit of Kiabakari. Especially for the benefit of girls and ladies along with our Sisters, who still lack proper housing in Kiabakari...


I feel I'm mentally exhausted with anticipation and anxiety, hoping against all odds, but this prevailing and prolonged state of mind is getting into me and causes tiredness of mind. I wanted to share this state of mind and soul with THEM, knowing that by leaving behind me that little flame of the candle I will feel relief and a boost in my morale. And this is what happened. I feel more confident and hopeful, resigned to God's Providence and prayers of my Mum, Grandma, Grandpa and so many worthy people praying for me and for Kiabakari...

I wish to dedicate this special song of Khadja Nin to my Mum, Grandma and all wonderful ladies I have met in my life, especially recently and especially related to Kiabakari, Foundation Kiabakari, Friends of Kiabakari, this blog and all out there praying for Kiabakari and wishing us well. This is for you with love, respect, admiration and gratitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment