Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tanzanian Hospitality. Swiss made.

I've been their faithful client for the past twenty years. And today, before I met with Florian, an artist and my friend, I went to Swiss Airlines downtown office in Dar es Salaam to pick up my favorite seats in the coming flights to Europe and further on to North America and back...


I would like to commend on the hospitality, kindness, warm welcome and efficiency of the staff there. Not only one of the nice ladies working there, and a friend of mine for some years now (thank you so much, MMN!), offered me magnanimously a staff ticket which to be honest enabled me to travel as the price of this kind of ticket is much much cheaper than the regular one (and I couldn't afford to buy it), but also the way they treated me, and helped in any way possible there, by asking polite questions, suggesting best solutions and bearing with me when I was very intrusive with my own questions...I was so impressed!

This was yet another time when I received such a great attention and offered best quality service. And it has been always like this thrpughout those past twenty years. I don't know what other clients of Swiss Airlines have to say about their own personal experiences with Swiss staff, but myself, I cannot but praise them and thank wholeheartedly for making me travel now and travel with grateful heart.

Well done, Staff of the Swiss Airlines office in Dar es Salaam! You deserve the best accolade there is for your professionalism with a friendly human face and smile! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment