Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fencing Off

For a long time my sisters have been complaining that some of the local people come after school hours to pre-school and devastate the playground. They managed already to cut off one of the swing, steal bolts and nuts, wood planks and wreak havoc on the playground area in general...


They were asking for a fence so the property of the school could be secure. Yes, we had some sort of fence in place, let's say it was temporary, mainly to show people and children alike where are the boundaries of the school grounds, but it did not provide any security whatsoever...

So, today we have finally started to fence off the area with metal poles and six feet tall wire mesh fence with extra barbed wire on top. The same type of fence we used for the health center and the sisters' convent grounds. Later on we will plant some fence bushes so things will look nice and green providing basic security for the pre-school and playgrounds.

I wish to express my gratitude to Rev. Fr. Tadeusz Dziedzic, the head of mission department of the Archdiocese of Kraków, to which I belong by incardination. When he came visiting last November, he saw for himself the devastation of the playgrounds and promised help. So, now with the help of the mission department of my home diocese, we are able to start the works. A few pictures from today:






I hope it will be completed before I start my journey home.

No comments:

Post a Comment