Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Handkerchief

The synonym of insecurity? The signature of a person knowing better what is the right choice, safe decision? ‘Sir, here is your gold coin; I kept it stored away in a handkerchief, for I was afraid of you, because you are a demanding man; you take up what you did not lay down and you harvest what you did not plant.’ ...


How many gold coins have I stored away in a handkerchief of my insecurity and desire to live in a false cocoon of imagination of my what's good to me and what's safe?...


There is nothing better that can happen in our lives than a total obedience to God's Word. Believe me... When God comes to me with a challenge, when God demands something tough from me, my obedience means nothing else but a courageous response to the challenge, complying to this demand, knowing that God respects me and knows that I can do this, as He will accompany me along the way...

When I say 'yes' to Him, just as Our Lady did when Archangel Gabriel visited Her with a special message from God, I set myself on the path of fantastic adventure that always brings blessing to me and others and makes me grow and mature as a human person and a Christian.

How many times I had to respond to God's challenge in my life and always, I mean ALWAYS, I benefitted from the obedience? When He called me suddenly to priesthood, then to the missions, then He gave me job with Kiabakari and the holistic vision of the place, when He wanted me to start this foundation Kiabakari, when He came to me on other occasions demanding something?

Happy are those who discovered that secret. Obedience to God's plans is a sign of courageous soul, sign of adventure that brings lots of good things, a sign of profit for me and others...

My friend, get rid of that handkerchief. And set on the path of a fantastic adventure of obedience to God who entrusted you with many gold coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment