Friday, November 19, 2010

Window Shopping Spirituality

As I was walking around the Manhattan, NY, absorbing sights and sounds of the city, I was stopped in my tracks by one shop window and the display shown there. It took me several minutes to move on as I went through the messages compiled there...


To me it was like a short retreat, or rather Advent preparation for coming Christmas. There were four compositions placed artfully in the window display. Each composition formed one word, which to me was like one theme, one topic...relevant to my life, relevant to anyone's life...

I won't go into details what I felt at that particular moment, I will just post the pictures of these four compositions and you do the meditation on your own...





Think about these themes in your Advent preparation for the coming Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ... I wish you all fruitful reflections...

No comments:

Post a Comment