Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last Weekend

Looking forward to my return to Poland and bit later - to Tanzania...This weekend, last weekend on North American soil, bears a unique meaning to me - it feels like the words of the Book of Genesis, when God after creating all these wonderful things, rested...


This is how I feel today, starting the last weekend in my North American trip. Tomorrow's Holy Mass in Long Island will bear this special meaning too, being a Holy Mass of thanksgiving for this unique period of my life, for the creation of new friendships, acquaintances, for all the good and love I have been blessed with in these past two months, for the gift of new horizons, experience of diverse places and communities and an arduous task of sowing the word of Divine Mercy message and Kiabakari vision...

It is time to get on my knees and say with an overwhelmed and grateful heart - 'Father, thank you!'

I will do this in a special way today in communion with the Holy Father. Today,  on Saturday, November 27th at St. Peter’s Basilica, Pope Benedict XVI will celebrate a “Vigil for All Nascent Human Life” coinciding with first vespers of the First Sunday of Advent. The Holy Father has also requested that “all Diocesan Bishops (and their equivalent) of every particular church preside in analogous celebrations involving the faithful in their respective parishes, religious communities, associations and movements.”

Together with the Holy Father let us praise the Lord for the gift of life. With grateful hearts and rosaries in our hands... May this short video which link I was given this morning by a friend of mine from my parish in Krakow, help us to marvel at the beauty of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment