Thursday, February 24, 2011

Passion Fish

Reading one of the reviews of a book 'Zapach Malin' which, by the way, I intend to buy and read at the earliest opportunity, it struck me that the book reminded me very much of a movie that I considered as my Top Ten movies of my life... movies that greatly influenced me and impacted on my way of seeing things, understanding the world, reality, suffering, relationships, people, our limitations and the power of human spirit and will... The movie will soon celebrate the twentieth anniversary of its release in movie theaters in USA and elsewhere in 1992. This is 'Passion Fish'. Watched it several times but always with the same tension and passion. I simply love it. And Mary McDonnell (who I am a huge fan of) with Alfre Woodard are simply outstanding... This is a trailer of the movie. If you have a chance to watch it, please do so!



No comments:

Post a Comment