Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wee Hours

I am very excited and happy that my life and rhythm of the 24 hour cycle of the day is coming back to normal. I love when I wake up in the middle of the night startled by an idea or a thought, an urgency to note a breakthrough in writing a book or solving a serious problem... This is what happened right now and I don't feel tired, rather content and creative...


I longed for long for those days when I was awake in the wee hours of the day working on some project or an idea, starting my day very early and in full swing, sitting at the desk or in bed with laptop or just a notebook or mobile phone, noting down those bright thoughts that happened to visit me at this time of the day...


This is what is happening right now and I am happy that my dull spending of the night hours is changing slowly... Is it because just the other day I bought a hard cover notebook to begin jotting down new ideas for a couple of book I would love to write and publish this year and the next? Maybe...


Anyway, I aint going back to sleep, rather will go and make myself a cup of coffee and work.


Thank you, the Lord of time and creativity, for giving me this extra peaceful undisturbed space for creative work and utilizing my life more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment