Friday, February 25, 2011

What I Ever Wanted...

Riding on the wave of yesterday events and amazing meetings in silence of this peaceful morning, grateful so much for being blessed with new amazing friendships, true gems of humanity which graced my life on many levels, I'm working on educational adoption program at the moment, finalizing dossiers of children under the scheme, ready to be dispatched to their respective sponsors...


The silence, this inner silence that helps me to savor and understand better these new experiences in my life, does not stop me from caressing my music palette with appropriate songs which help me to enhance this inner silence and keep me immune to outside humming of the bustling city...

One of the songs I enjoy as I focus on my workload, is Tori Amos' cover of Depeche Mode - 'Enjoy the Silence'. One particular moment in the video clip makes me shiver with delight is when Tori - playing on piano, alone in a huge hall, sings - 'what I ever wanted, what I ever needed is he in my arms...' and at this particular moment white rays of spotlights light up and come down to caress her body with a slightest of touches, cladding her in light for a briefest of moments... Oh, how I love this sensual touch of video producer... Watch it from 0:43 of the video length.


Have a nice morning... I already have! 'What I ever wanted, what I ever needed...'....

No comments:

Post a Comment