Saturday, December 11, 2010

Full Circle

My odyssey has drawn a full circle as I touched down on Dar es Salaam airport runway last night... Three months of travelling, making a personal pilgrimage to people's hearts and places... It will take me much much longer to understand more fully the meaning of this unique period of my life and its impact on people I was blessed to meet, Kiabakari and myself... Today I just try to gather myself, being thrown - with mild flu and under influence of several vaccinations' shots which I took hard to be honest - from winter in Europe to sauna conditions in Dar es Salaam... Blessed be the name of the inventor of a fan, not mentioning airconditioning! Stay blessed on this Third Sunday of Advent! Praying for you and all intentions dear to your hearts... God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment