Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sentinels

Two days before I arrive back home in Kiabakari, it is high time to dispatch sentinels announcing my arrival to relevant parties and people involved and asking several persons to do this and that and to provide me with info I need... The last 48 hours before I get back home are the time of the most intense communication between me and people in Kiabakari and Mara Region at large...


So, this is exactly what I have been doing since early morning today. And things are getting hotter and hotter, as the excitement of reunion with my parochial community, friends, acquaintances and others I deal with on daily basis in dispatching my ministerial duties - grows by the minute...


I dislike big 'welcome back home' receptions, that is why I keep the exact date and hour of my arrival as secret as it is possible under circumstances, so I can sneak in the parish and go about my duties there as if nothing happened. This is the way of coming back home  I like...

There you go then, my little sentinels, smses I send here and there... quiet and unassuming, letting people (I have to notify) know that I am coming home...


News is that most of people are looking forward to my return, hoping that my presence restores 'ordnung' and efficiency in daily matters and - solves problems that conveniently await me in Kiabakari....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment