Monday, December 27, 2010

3 A.M.

The time of the night that finds me awake from time to time... More frequently in the last few years as the day hours aren't enough... The early hours of the morning... sometimes the best time of the entire day... the most creative, innovative, illuminating, thrilling... or simply the time to take my coat, hat and walking stick and go down the memory lane...


So many things happen when I lie awake in my bed or wake up in haste to put down on paper or in memory card of my phone an idea, a thought, a long-awaited breakthrough to a certain question or problem... The night time is full of life happening on many levels, full of sounds and movements...

The following video clip of one of my favorite bands of all times, Tangerine Dream, is a perfect musical transcription of those early morning hours... Indeed, at times I would put headphones on and listen to it as the night progresses on...

No comments:

Post a Comment