Saturday, December 25, 2010

Silence

I do hope you kept Christ in your Christmas celebrations. And met Him in the silence of your heart, peaceful in right balance of your conscience cleansed by Advent preparations and the sacrament of reconciliation. I am not into writing Christmas cards, sending decorated emails or passing smses with fancy 'Xmas' pictures and texts. If you are into this kind of Christmas communication and wishes, I am sorry to disappoint you by keeping silent. But what I did is this: I said breviary in silence for you and for the intentions dear to your heart. Then while elevating the consecrated Hosts during Christmas Midnight Mass and today in all Christmas Masses I whispered to Him to keep an eye on you and make sure you stay safe and blessed and your worthy prayers are answered by Him in due time and manner. Then I sat close to the Christmas crib in silence and thought about you asking silently the Holy Family to watch over you and help you the way They deem necessary to hep you...

No comments:

Post a Comment