Saturday, January 22, 2011

Controls

Feeling trashed a bit after the full day payload, being a typical busy Saturday, I decided to calm myself down and relax a bit walking down the lane of my past musical interests and likes... I needed something that will allow me to breathe with my full self... with enough space for my mental slow travels, experiencing along the way some surges of feelings, ups and downs... quite an effective self therapy, taking my mind off the high blood pressure issues, stresses of life and responsibilities and imminent challenges looming over the horizon...


I reminded myself of one piece of music that has been accompanying me throughout the years, and though I've listened to it so many times, it still is a very fresh piece that suited my evening's mood and my benchmark in life perfectly... There we go...


And who will set the controls for my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment