Monday, January 10, 2011

The Light

I dunno why I have become obsessed with the theme of light today... Is it because of the sacrament of the reconciliation and the purification of my soul through the Precious Blood of Jesus in the absolution? Or is it because I met with a friend for a lunch and a conversation in depth on various topics which cleansed my mind? Or is it because of my body recovering forcefully after ten days or so of high blood pressure and malaria? Or maybe because the fact I just finished reading the Holy Father's mammoth interview published just recently? Maybe the combination of all these factors... The Light of the World, Christ the King, my Lord, rules supreme in my whole person... I would like to share with you the joy of being immersed in light by posting a few pictures depicting the theme of light. This is the link to the album with the said photos. Enjoy! And become more and more the light of this world and for this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment