Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rain

The very first rain last night and still raining lazily...Dark heavy lead clouds looming over Kiabakari...Cool breeze sways treetops gracefully... I love weather like this. The best condition for intellectual work, meditation, book writing, thinking, unwinding my senses and feelings fed by specially chosen concert on DVD playing in background... Thanking God for this wonderful gift... I will stay home doing some mental work. I'm not going to waste this special time... Check the following short video clips I took some time ago on days like this today. Feel the ambiance and think about coming over for a aromatic cup of coffee and a croissant that awaits you today... We will sit and talk, enjoying music and ourselves, sipping coffee and sharing thoughts how to make the vision of Kiabakari come true...



No comments:

Post a Comment