Monday, January 3, 2011

Pure Coincidence?

Was it a pure coincidence that so long awaited Sisters from the Congregation of Little Servants of Blessed Virgin Mary Immaculate Conceived who I was asking patiently to come for some 17 years in a row in vain, conceded to my relentless petitioning and came at last to Kiabakari on January 3, 2010, on the first anniversary of the death of my Mum?


Personally, I don't think so and I am absolutely sure that my Mum was instrumental in finalizing 'the deal' in Heaven with her intercessions.

When I was celebrating the Holy Mass this morning for my Mum, I thanked her also for bringing Sisters to Kiabakari on the day she passed away a year before... These two events will stay connected in my mind and heart forever through the same date, but different years only...

I asked also my Mum in today's Eucharist to keep her eye on Sisters from Heaven and help us to finalize the construction and preparation of their convent in Kiabakari. I am confident without a shadow of doubt that she will make see to it that everything goes just fine.

Thank you, Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment