Monday, January 17, 2011

The Sea Of Grass

The picture I found accidentally today, while browsing through online albums of my photos, triggered emotions and heavy thoughts... I live among people I love, respect, cherish and serve to the best of my poor abilities...I am surrounded by caring hearts, loving souls... Yet so many times I feel lonely, abandoned by everyone, helpless... Don't get me wrong... I am not talking about relationships, friendships, feelings of unity and closeness...


No, it  is more about the mission in life, a task I believe strongly I was entrusted by God... It is about Kiabakari, the vision of Divine Mercy and its full picture here... And from time to time I arrive to the point that - although so many people help me as best as they can, supporting, consoling, praying, contributing - I feel acutely lonely, misunderstood, feeling the weight of the mission I have to fulfill, and knowing too well that I must go alone in certain areas, as far as the personal sacrifice is concerned, as far as the personal suffering is concerned and as far as things happening in my life on personal level - spiritually and psychologically - are concerned too...

I feel sometimes like Frodo carrying that fateful ring to Mordor (though the comparison may not be correct as my direction of journey is quite opposite - but you get my point)... So many people helping, yet it is you who have to deliver at the end of the day... And sometimes the truth of it frightens me and hits me hard...

As a Taurus born (April 22) I feel attached and related strongly to the message of this picture I found today in my online photo library (see below). A lone buffalo working his way through the sea of emerald grass...

I have no doubt in my loved ones, friends, well-wishers, supporters, who pray for me and help me in many ways - I know they are there for me, I know they pray and help as best as they can...

Still though, at the end of the day, it is me who will answer all questions and accusations if I fail...

As I walk through the sea of grass through open spaces lit by radiant sunlight and steep gorges and valleys clad with shadows of death, with the lingering question trembling my heart - will I manage? - I turn in silence to the One who sent me off on this journey and say without works... I trust in You...

No comments:

Post a Comment