Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cheerful Giver

These two words are the keywords for today's Gospel of St. Lawrence, the Martyr, liturgical feast. But. Where to find exactly that type of person in this world? Hmmmm.... A cheerful giver? Give me a break! Rather in my life I tend to bump into a tearful giver, moaning, bitching, complaining, finding-any-excuse giver, and  to the contrary - I am easily found by a cheerful receiver, demanding and skillful claimer... Anyway... Yawn... I guess I had a fraction of sleep and woke up too early this morning getting ready for a long haul to Austria with my classmate to visit another classmate working there, to be in a generously positive mood. Coffee did not help either... Anyway, have a nice day, and we - let's have a safe journey... Yawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment