Thursday, August 19, 2010

Familiar Feeling

This kind of feeling flows through my system whenever I 'stumble upon' a picture of Divine Mercy in a place I would not expect it straight on... On Tuesday, upon arriving to Okęcie Airport in Warsaw, I had ample time on my hands to wander around the terminal and get to know it better than normally, when I am in haste... So, I decided first to see how the chapel in new terminal looks like. Well, I must say, I was very impressed!


The chapel is magnificent in its simplicity and good taste. It's very well appointed, to my personal standards of beauty and harmony. I wonder who was the architect / designer /interior designer of this marvelous piece of modern sacred architecture? Well done! Kudos to those people!

This familiar feeling warmed my heart when I turned my eyes to the left and...there He was... In the back left corner of the chapel I spotted an altar dedicated to Jesus, the King of Mercy...

I had lots of time to be there, in the chapel...Prayed a chaplet to Divine Mercy as an epilogue to those three weeks in Poland and Europe in general...immersing all people I have met and all things I've been through, all my and others intentions I promised to pray for - in the Ocean of Divine Mercy...looking forward with hope to what the Lord has in stake for me, for us in the nearest future...

It amazes me how light is the burden of mine and people's troubles, tragedies, worries, tears, doubts, intentions, despairs, hopes, achievements and lost wars - once you immerse all of us and all our stuff in Divine Mercy Ocean...you never drown, no matter how heavy is your heart, how wet are your cheeks, how resigned you have become, abandoning all fight in your life... you will never drown in Divine Mercy... you will experience the feeling of being safe and floating in warm waters of God's love and understanding, no matter how trashed, how hopeless in others' eyes we are...


Jesus, I trust in You! You make me walk the troubled waters of my life... Thank You!...

No comments:

Post a Comment