Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Citizen G.C.

Suddenly I felt an impulse, an urge to go back to Citizen G.C. (Obywatel G.C. a.k.a Grzegorz Ciechowski and his former band Republika) songs. Sitting after an eventful day in my room, trying to wind down and get ready for tomorrow's trip to Austria to visit my classmate, I just - unfortunately - let my mind slip into time travel mode and found myself back in 80's when I was a secondary school lad who listened to all kinds of music - be it Polish or foreign...This time I went back to Obywatel G.C. and Republika Band. I miss those guys...It is not only about their music, but about everything that it evokes in me, tons of memories, fond memories of those passed times...
Just sharing with you some of their best tracks here...










(With special dedication to my friends in Poznań)





I loved his music and still do...

No comments:

Post a Comment