Friday, August 20, 2010

Joy

Just woke up this morning, feeling happy! Yeah, things went pretty well yesterday, unexpectedly fast and efficiently...Actually, I was quite surprised! Got my ticket for Canada / USA voyage (thank you MM for your kindness and generosity in giving me 'friend's ticket' which saved half the price of the regular fee!). Went to German Embassy in Dar and was genuinely surprised that all paperwork was waiting for me, so just a signature and the funds towards the construction of main water tank in Kiabakari were there at my disposal. Went to the bank to deposit the money, met with friends here and there, and all this in very pleasant weather...How NOT to be happy after a perfect day like yesterday?...

So, smiling to myself and thanking God and good people to make me happy...Feeling a bit adventurous in this happiness, enhancing it with some funny YouTube clips to broaden my smile and keep this cosy feeling in my heart warm...

 



Have a happy day, all you nice people out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment