Monday, August 23, 2010

Precision In Constant Changes

I should have known and choose to fly to Mwanza instead of Musoma... I should have known! Aaaargh! It happened again... Precision In Constant Changes should be the new name of Precision Air. I was all in smiles when checked in to Musoma and sitting comfortably in the domestic departures lounge waiting to board ATR 42 enroute to Mwanza via Musoma at 1.30 pm. Then, precisely at 1.30 pm THEY announced. The plane will be delayed two hours due to technical problems. Ouch! So, here I am, continuing my wait and training yet another time in patience as Precision Air won again... With a cup of coffee and veggie samosas...


I wonder if we fly now to Musoma or direct to Mwanza. There are no runway lights no ILS in Musoma, only VFR conditions for pilots... If we take off before 4pm, then we will land in Musoma aftr 2 hours 10 minutes, AFTER 6 pm when the sun begins to set... Hmmmm.... I do hope we fly to Musoma, otherwise I will have to stay overnight in Mwanza, or take a chance and use a minibus which will deliver Musoma bound passengers to Musoma late evening. It is a bit dangerous to my taste... We will see... Precision In Constant Changes may still strike again...

No comments:

Post a Comment