Friday, March 11, 2011

Genetic Engineering

I was simply not engineered by God (with cooperation with my parents) to withstand meetings longer than one hour. Today, the day after the hectic and tense day of the official opening of the main water tank (check my previous post), when I usually suffer from 'the day after syndrome', feeling blue and down and exhausted, I had to participate in the diocesan meeting of headmasters and managers of all diocesan schools (pre-schools, primary schools and secondary schools) at Conference Center of Diocese of Musoma in Musoma Municipality...



It took altogether some 4+ hours. It was interesting and I learned a lot - this being my first ever meeting on diocesan level concerning education (as we started our pre-school just last year and primary school this year) - but still, my genetic engineering kicked in and I proved to myself that such long meetings are not my cup of tea. I like it short, clear and decisive. Flowery and long speeches, opinions, discussions suck my energies and vitality. After today's meeting I feel like a zombie. Vital signs barely visible and my mind shows blue screen of death at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment