Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hit Again

Thought I was careful enough to sleep under the mosquito net and keep the house off limits to mosquitos. Nevertheless, for the last two days I've been feeling strange and the condition got worse and worse as hours passed. This morning I went for checkup in our health center and found out that I got hit again by malaria...


Not good as the time is ripe and there is so much to do! Administration of the health center is on my head, the parish, the school, the construction of the sisters' house. Of course, there are no indispensable people in this world, but  certainly it will cause a serious hindrance to institutions in question if I will be forced to go to bed.

So far  so good. Just finished a meeting with my catechists, awaiting another meeting with people who want to run computer classes in our center for education and formation and asked for one classroom to do so for three months... The finishing stages of the construction of the sisters' house need my presence and attention as well as the movement of sisters from my house to their new one is imminent.

Anyway, this is a part of Lenten experience and I accept it with positive attitude. I can use this time to do things I wouldn't have time to do if I was movable 100%. Reading books, thinking more thoroughly about important issues, do so writing an editing of new books...

Happy Lent to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment