Friday, March 11, 2011

The Holy Grail

Continuing reflection on the miracle cup of herbal concoction allegedly curing serious illnesses, administered by a retired Lutheran pastor in Loliondo area in Tanzania. Traffic jam of vehicle heading to that remote village has become so long and congestion so obnoxious that authorities consider taking serious action to ease the situation. For me this phenomenon is a sign of people's desperation and desire to get instant solution to their problems. It means also a failure of their faith in God and somehow, I believe, in their spiritual welfare, taking care only of their bodily maladies.... People send me text messages suggesting - in good faith and concern - to go there and drink that miracle cup in order to get cured of my illnesses...


I refuse. I don't have to spend huge amounts of money to get there and wait for my turn to get the herbal mixture. I don't believe that it cures, in the first place. Secondly, what I need is to wake up, go up the hill a hundred steps or so, and celebrate the Holy Mass, taking the Holy Grail - the Jesus' cup in my hands - and raising it in thanksgiving to Almighty God who is able to cure not only body, but my soul and mind as well...


And this I can do every day. And this I do every day in fact. And I believe completely in the healing power of the Lord. And I believe in the healing power of the Precious Blood of the Lord that was shed for our salvation and salvation of many....

Nothing is impossible to God. You only to have strong faith to see miracles in your life. You don't have to go anywhere but to the Catholic church and touch the Precious Blood of Jesus with your lips to get healed - the whole person...


This is exactly what I am going to do now, getting ready for my morning Mass in the shrine. I will pray also for all those who spend nights and days in the wilderness in Loliondo area, who care for their bodies, looking for instant solution for their sicknesses, so that they remember, mind and seek the real life first of all, strive for conversion, sanctity, real health and immortality, and remember to  live a holy life which will give them access to the future life in Father's House in New Jerusalem in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment