Saturday, March 19, 2011

Silent Man

A Man of action. A silent Man. A Man of instant decisions. A Man of firm resolve. A right Man in right time for right People. A Man of unshakable faith. A Man fearless of darkness of the unknown. His name is Saint Joseph...


The beloved husband of Our Lady. The best father imaginable of Our Lord. The forgotten Saint for many in the Catholic Church and the world. The Saint I admire, love, respect and am amazed of. And my journey to Montreal last years became an incredible boost in my devotion and dedication to Him. I understood a lot when I stood in the middle of His Oratory on Mont Royal there.


Thank you, Tony, thank you, Irena, thank you, Alina, thank you all who took me there to see Him, to light a candle there in His honor, to kneel down and pray to Him and through Him.

St. Joseph. The powerful name. The formidable Man of action, of unshakable faith, of iron resolve. The silent Man who never spoke a single word that was recorded in Gospels. Yet achieved more than all renowned leaders of this world of all times.

Today all my thoughts and prayers travel to His Oratory in Montreal, praying to Him and through Him to Jesus, for Kiabakari, for my loved ones, friends, benefactors, all who asked me for my prayers for them. I embrace in my fond prayer in a special way all my beloved Canadian family - in Montreal, Toronto, Scarborough, Kitchener, Burlington, Mississauga and anywhere I happened to meet people of values, love and kindness... I will never forget you!

Saint Joseph, pray for us, and help us in everything which is beyond our own capacity to resolve...

No comments:

Post a Comment