Sunday, March 20, 2011

Talking To Darkness

Pitch black night with no electricity, lazy drizzle outside, murky, gloomy, heavy morning. Hours of talking to the empty eyes of darkness with no answers. Went to the dark church early in the morning, sat in the corner of sacristy and prayed Divine Mercy chaplet, continuing my talking to the darkness, hoping that God, Silent Listener of my monologue, is present in there...


Strange feeling of being encompassed by the darkness, yet the darkness could not reach the deepest core of my self and put out a tiny candle of life and hope in me. Strange feeling of resting myself on the shoulder of the darkness as if throwing myself into it, knowing with a faintest touch of faith that there is the One who will hold me, who understands what is going on in me and with me and with everything around me.


Bit of relief after celebrating the first Sunday Mass with parochial congregation. Being amongst them, yet detached from them and thrown far away, somewhere in the  solitude of quest to find the One who has all answers, while holding Him at the same time right here in my hands after Consecration...

Sometimes the white cloud of Tabor has black lining...

No comments:

Post a Comment