Saturday, March 5, 2011

It Is Done

I'm back, fresh from the emergency meeting with the staff of our health center. Sister Grace, the administrator of the facility, sets off tomorrow morning to Zambia to join her family grieving after the loss of her older brother. There was no other option, but I had to volunteer to step into her shoes and take over administrative duties for the time being till she comes back. My heart is filled with mixed feelings as I am not sure what to expect and what will happen in her absence. Will be posting news as story unfolds. In the meantime I ask humbly for your prayers - first of all for her late brother, for the safe journey of Sister Grace and for us who stay behind that we may run the health center smoothly and efficiently. And may God help us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment